Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

at my old school.......enimie

At my old school there was this girl i was friends with.please dont run off sayin this is boring.Anyway she started running away from me and when i took another step closer she ran faster.wow i know.She was getting mean then she one day told me whats wrong (i will not tell what,its personal.)I got angry cuz nothing she said was true.Then we never talked we just passed notes.she wrote lots of offense and little kid on one.MEAN right?so i found another # 2 bff she was nice but one day she became friends with a girl she used to hate with her guts (like i hate justin bieber theres one about that on my first blog)and now they'er like bff's and one day in the bathroom she started getting all bossy and well hello i was a grade older than her who she think she's bossing around?so she made a huge deal about it now i call her bossy drama queen the end a true story.bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment