Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

a drama queen

Once i was on the computer then i became friends online with this girl and she was a selenagomez fan and i am one myself along with taylor swift.It was on omgpop and im not saying omgpop is bad i love that place theres just one problem,the girl is still there and comes and plays.hers what happened,we were friends and i mets some of her friends.i wanted to become friends with one of them but they turned it down and that is not why i hate the girl.Wait ill just tell you her "name" she calls it it's skittletzninja or something and shes really mean.One day i wanted to play a game of online pool with her and she started to explain like:Hey now im tired of you following me around and botherin me so go away and dont come back!,I NEVER flowed her.EVER!She's just plain rude and her little friend she said:Also my friend and I have been talking about you behind yiour back and she says that your really annoing and i do too!,I HATE HER and man that girl is making drama!so then i accually started following her then one day when she was playing a online game of pool with her friend i spectacated.then i said hi.plain old HI.she all like what DO YOU WANT??????!!!!!and i just stood there i got a little mad and i hope you understand but when her friend asked if i was still her i blew up.YEAH IM STILL HERE YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!?!?!?!!and the girls all like dont be such a drama queen~and well i said im not you are and why dont you ask yourself?huh?she said i dont care and accually i do have a problem with you being here.me:GOOD!her:go awayME:no!her:big baby big baby big baby big baby big babyskittlezninja:anoying anoying anoying anoying!me:shut up your big face!if im a big baby your a big mouth~them WHO CARES JUST GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!me why its my choice(now you see by now ive gotten mean too but is it really my fault i mean they're the ones that talked bhind my back.)any way im like so just shut up got that? then i left erased them as my friends every memory of them and hate their guts the end who's the drama queen?please comment or answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment